............ .... ...................................................Kawaii graphicsKawaii graphicsKawaii graphics

17 February 2015

Kawaii Japanese - Lesson 2

こんにちは everyone and welcome to the second lesson of kawaii Japanese! Today we gonna learn the rest of the absolut basics!

ありがとう![arigatō] Thank you! (informal) 
はい![hai] Yes! (formal) 
ええ!/うん![ē/un] Yeah! (informal)
いいえ![īe] No! 
すみません。[sumimasen] Sorry, Excuse me
ごめん![gomen] Sorry! (informal)
[watashi] I, me (boku if you are a man) 

Ok, I'm sorry if I forgot something basic but now let's learn some kawaii vocabulary!
漫画 [manga] Manga, comic book
アニメ[anime] Anime
[neko] cat
子猫 [koneko] kitten
[inu] dog
子犬 [koinu] puppy
綺麗 [kirei/kirē] nice, pretty (if you want to say pretty -noun- add after 綺麗)
ピンク [pinku] pink

That's it for this lesson! See you soon ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆


No comments:

Post a Comment